Monday, May 10, 2010

To be frank...

After I finished reading the seventh pregnancy blog (from beginning to end) I truly began to realize how important a sense of connection is when it comes to this whole pregnancy thing. Also, it’s been a delight to read/hear about the commonalities of this whole thing that are shrouded with secrecy. While I’ve never been too secretive about the fact that I’ve looked forward to being pregnant and having a baby for as far back as I can remember, I was shocked to find out some of the crazy side effects. Constipation? What?! Heart-burn that feels like daggers in my heart? Would have liked some forewarning. The intrinsic need to cry hysterically when I read about a baby whale dying near by? Well, that was actually really sad! Regardless, I’m away from so many people that are important to my life and who will be important to baby, so I wanted this to be available to be shared by all!

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't know if you want me to comment on your blog, but after reading back and forth several times each post I cannot keep the comments to myself. They are so closely related to your pregnancy, your baby, your man, and your own birth.....

    ReplyDelete