Monday, July 19, 2010

21 weeks!

As of right now we’re not certain that baby is actually 21 weeks, but I’ll keep on tracking this way until I know for sure. This week she’s almost as long as a foot-long sub and her face is fully formed. She’s settling into established sleep patterns now – she sleeps 12-14 hours a day. I’m feeling her all the time, so I doubt that she gets her whole 12-14 hour span in a row. She’s swallowing and digesting like crazy and able to hear everything around her. When Sandwiches cuddles up on my lap I wonder if she gets scared about the groany monsters that live outside her apartment, so I’m also trying to expose her to as much music as possible. I’m sure her dad will expose her to tons of punk and ska when he returns from his long stint away. We’re seriously starting to consider a few names and it’s really sinking in that baby girl is coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment