Monday, July 5, 2010

Nineteen weeks

This week baby is developing all of his sensory equipment - he can taste, smell, hear, see, touch, and talk. Heehee! Actually, he can do all those except for talk. I read something super gross last night: the amniotic fluid that he’s swimming in tastes like whatever I’ve been eating. So, if I eat a banana, all that fluid tastes like banana water. Yuck! This leads me to believe that baby is really getting a good taste for cream cheese. Supposedly, he’s moving all around in there, but I’m not one hundred percent positive that I actually feel him. I’ve felt “flutterings,” but until I’m absolutely one hundred percent sure, I don’t want to say for sure that I feel him.

The most exciting development: ultrasound in exactly one week!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, fluttering is the baby moving!!!
    Active baby!

    ReplyDelete