Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I saw the sign

My most persistent pregnancy symptoms right now (other than my tummy gaining about an inch a day) are: heartburn, horrible nightmares, and congestion.

Heartburn: All the time. No matter how much or little I eat, or what I eat for that matter, it’s always there. Chewy Rolaids have truly been my best friends.

Nightmares: Everything I read says that nightmares manifest as fears you have about raising baby. Yet, none of my dreams even involve baby. In waking hours I don’t have big fears about dropping baby, forgetting him somewhere, making him turn into a crack head, or anything of the sort so it’s odd that these things should manifest themselves into nightmares about loved ones loosing limbs and me falling off of buildings.

Congestion: I start the morning with about eight really loud hiccups. I think Toby and Sandwiches think I’m faking it, but for some reason I feel the need to hiccup really loudly first thing in the morning. After that, I’m stuffy and congested until my shower and fairly okay thereafter.

Seeing these, I know I have it really good in pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. you are too young to remember Rosemary's Baby (Roman Polansky,1968). Pregnant woman (what else?) were strongly discouraged to see it... So, unless you have seen it already, don't, just wait until you start looking for the second baby.

    ReplyDelete